Having a great electric grill in your home can keep you from making a mess with charcoal, or constantly smelling propane.
Electric grills provide convenience and save time on cooking while searing your food to perfection.
What’s great about electric grills is that you no longer need to worry about the fire going out from lack of lighter fluid on the charcoal.
All you need to do is assemble the grill, plug in, wait a minute for it to heat, and then you’re ready to grill!
The great thing about electric grills is that they provide even cooking, versus a charcoal or propane grill which can have hot spots. With electric grills your food is cooked with a more consistent heat.
So what is the best electric grill? If you don’t like spending countless minutes (or hours) searching for the perfect answer, then you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve compiled a list of the seven best electric grills according to real user reviews from thousands of consumers in the United States. Read on to see how these electric grills stack up!
The 7 Best Electric Grills
- 1. Weber 55020001 Q 2400 Electric Grill
- 2. Livart Electric Barbecue Grill
- 3. Char-Broil TRU Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill, Red
- 4. Easy Street Electric Cart Grill with Two Polymer Side Tables, Wire Shelf and Rotisserie
- 5. George Foreman GGR50B Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill
- 6. Excelvan Portable 1350W Smokeless Electric Barbecue Grill
- 7. George Foreman GRP4842P Multi-Plate Evolve Electric Grill with Ceramic Grilling Plates and Waffle Plates
In a word yes. Electric grills are much healthier than gas grills. Burning gas can create carcinogens and is harmful to the environment!