As much as we all love seeing OTHER people’s Christmas lights, there’s not a lot of us out there who would readily admit to enjoying putting up our OWN lights.
When you have the best outdoor Christmas lights, putting them up around your house is a lot easier and the results are more impressive!
Putting up decorations is supposed to be fun, not put a damper on the holiday mood. Testing the lights to make sure they work and getting the electric bill for the light show of the year are potential obstacles to your enjoyment.
So, while we don’t’ want to be Grinches, we think the best Christmas lights should be affordable, reliable and not cause a huge increase to your electricity bill even if you put up a lot of lights.
When thinking about what makes an outdoor Christmas light the best, we limited our search to string lights rather than include other types, since that’s what most people are looking for.
You can always get fancier with light up giant Santas or polar bears, but you’ll always need at least a simple backdrop of basic lights to complete the look.
With all of the options these days, there’s quite a load of information to sift through.
Whether the bottom line of your electric bill determines your choice, or if having designer lights is important, we looked at a number of varying lights to figure out what is the best bang for your buck.
Take a gander at our list before you start decorating, and get ready for this year’s festivities with the best outdoor Christmas lights available!
1 The 7 Best Outdoor Christmas Lights
- 1.1 SHINE HAI 48-foot Outdoor Weatherproof Commercial Grade String Lights
- 1.2 Lightless 300 LED String Fairy Light Curtain
- 1.3 LIDORE 100 count Super Bright Clear Mini Christmas Tree Lights
- 1.4 Lalapao Outdoor LED Solar String Lights 72 ft
- 1.5 GDEALER Water Drop Solar LED String Outdoor Christmas Lights
- 1.6 Innotree LED Waterproof String Lights 33 ft
- 1.7 Lalapao Battery Operated Color String Lights with Timer 72 feet