🏆 In a hurry? Here’s our #1 pick:
What is the best fitness tracker with heart rate monitors?
For the past few years, fitness trackers have been spreading like wildfire.
They all come with different functions and claim to be the best. What you really need though, is the best fitness tracker with heart monitor to have full control your health and well-being. If you’re a health nut or just looking to better yourself, then a fitness tracker will help you with your daily exercise progress.
Not only does it act as a watch, but it monitors your heart rate to let you know when you’ve reached your maximum limit. These fitness trackers are especially helpful for those that are heart health conscious, or those that have heart problems.
If you’re looking for a light workout that includes walking around the park and just want a tracker that keeps track of your heart rate, then these fitness trackers are for you.
These fitness trackers also include pedometers, count the calories you’re burning, measure distance traveled, monitor your sleep cycles, and can connect to your smartphone! For the younger generation, this is perfect because now you can check your Facebook and Twitter notifications through the tracker.
You don’t need to constantly burn your eyes out looking at your phone. What’s also nice, is that you don’t need to always check your phone, thinking you got a message because you can’t feel or hear it in your pocket or purse. Now, with the tracker, it’ll vibrate on your wrist, alerting you of a message or notification.
Why get a fitness tracker?
Fitness tracker, is a device or application for monitoring and tracking fitness-related metrics such as distance walked or run, calorie consumption, and in some cases heartbeat. It is an indispensable fitness tool that helps monitor your progress during workout or even when you're at rest or sleeping. It will help you develop healthy habits by constantly reminding you to move and avoid prolonged sitting or not doing anything.
7 Best Fitness Trackers With Heart Monitors
Below you’ll find a list of 7 best fitness trackers with heart monitors.
They all have a specific reason why they’re the best, while including a heart monitor. If you’ve been putting off exercising because you don’t want to spend the money on an expensive fitness tracker, these seven will change your mind.
The 7 Best Fitness Trackers with Heart Rate Monitor
- 1. Coming in at #2 for our list of the best fitness trackers with heart rate monitor is the TOWABO Fitness Tracker
- 2. Coming in at #1 for our list of the best fitness trackers with heart rate monitor is the LETSCOM Activity Tracker
- 3. Coming in at #3 for our list of the best fitness trackers with heart rate monitor is the iWOWNfit Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor
- 4. Coming in at #4 for our list of the best fitness trackers with heart rate monitor is the 3PLUS Fitness Activity Tracker with Heart Monitor
- 5. Coming in at #5 for our list of the best fitness trackers with heart rate monitor is the Egiant Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor
- 6. Coming in at #6 for our list of the best fitness trackers with heart rate monitor is the E Tronic Edge Smart Band: Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor
- 7. Coming in at #7 for our list of the best fitness trackers with heart rate monitor is the URBST Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor for IOS and Android
Which Fitness Tracker is the most accurate?
The TOWABO Fitness Tracker with heart rate monitor had to be our top pick for the most accurate Fitness Tracker. Not only it supports text messages, phone calls, Bluetooth, Facebook, and Twitter but it is compatible with a wide range of phones out there, from Android 4.3 and above, IOS 8.0 and above.
This tracker comes with an OLED display and a touch screen, so no more exhausting buttons anymore. It also has a time display, heart rate monitor, pedometer, sleep monitor, calorie-burning tracker, sedentary reminder, and phone call reminder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions when it comes fitness trackers.
While many of the devices offer the same basic features, there are also some devices that have unique functionality. Some of the features that you may want to look out for when picking the right fitness tracker are Heart rate monitor, Exercise recognition, Smartphone integration, GPS, Swimming support, Coaching, and Movement reminders.
Fitness trackers' ability to measure sleep often comes from sensors called accelerometers, which detect a wearer's motion, along with the speed and direction of that motion. It estimates your sleep stages using a combination of your movement and heart-rate patterns.
When you haven't moved for about an hour, your tracker or watch assumes that you're asleep. Additional data—such as the length of time your movements are indicative of sleep behavior.