🏆 In a hurry? Here’s our #1 pick:
What is the best wiper blade for winter?
Winter weather means ice, snow and freezing temperatures abusing your windshield wipers to their breaking point.
We’ve listed the 6 best wiper blades for winter according to thousands of reviews from real drivers who have put them to the test. And, once you’re finished here, check our top windshield washer fluids and windshield snow covers!
Outfit your car with one of these wiper blades to ensure clear vision on the road this winter, and feel free to vote for the one you think is best!
The 6 Best Wiper Blades for Winter
- 1. TRICO Ice 35-260 Extreme Weather Winter Wiper Blade – 26″
- 2. ANCO Winter Wiper Blade
- 3. Michelin Stealth Hybrid Windshield Wiper Blade
- 4. Valeo 600 Series Winter Wiper Blade
- 5. Bosch ICON Windshield Wiper Blade
- 6. PIAA Super Silicone Winter Wiper Blade
- 7. Panlelo Universal Fit Windshield Wiper Blades
Generally speaking, there are two varieties of wiper blades available on the market. The most typical and lesser expensive variety uses metal and rubber. And, the second variety, typically called a "beam wiper" uses more advanced technology such as silicon or Teflon which helps to keep the wipers from freezing up.
It's usually best not to use lubricants like WD-40 on your wiper blades. They can dissolve the rubber (or other material) and shorten the lifespan of your windshield wipers.