Realizing that your face has broken out overnight is the worst way to wake up, so in order to save the day, we have come up with a list of the eight best makeup products for acne-prone skin.
No longer do you need to call in sick from work or take extreme measures to cover up your breakout (and some of those measures even make it worse!).
We’ve done the work for you to find you the best products to not only help to conceal acne, but also work to treat the root causes. They tend to be less oily, which will ensure that pores do not get clogged, and some have acne medicine in their formula to help soothe the severity of a breakout and protect against future ones.
What’s more, these products will ensure that people are not distracted by the condition of your skin, but instead will be paying attention to you and the important things you have to say.
The Best Makeup for Acne-Prone Skin
- 1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation
- 2. Neutrogena Skin Clearing Makeup
- 3. Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup
- 4. DHC Velvet Skin Coat
- 5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup
- 6. Almay Clear Complexion Oil-Free Concealer
- 7. BareMinerals Blemish Remedy Foundation
- 8. Smashbox Cosmetics Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation