Dry skin is not something anyone particularly wants.
We’ve come up with some of the best makeup for dry skin to come in and provide that moisture-rich feel while helping you look your best.
No need for two or three different products to moisturize and conceal, these are all-in-one products that do the trick for you. Because everyone wants to save a little time, right?
After showering, when you wake up or if you live in a dry climate, your skin can pretty much feel like sand paper.
Keep flakey skin at bay by using makeup that was made specifically for dry skin. You can have that moisture rich feeling all day, every day.
While moisturizing may work for a short period of time, these makeup choices for dry skin provide all day coverage.
To avoid other people noticing scaliness on your skin, or to avoid feeling self-conscious about it yourself, you need the best makeup for dry skin that has been tried and tested by other women. Our picks below have glowing reviews, and can help your skin glow too!
1 The Best Makeup for Dry Skin
- 1.1 L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation Makeup for Dry Skin
- 1.2 Smashbox Cosmetics Studio 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation Makeup for Dry Skin
- 1.3 Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturizing Foundation Makeup for Dry Skin
- 1.4 NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Makeup for Dry Skin
- 1.5 Tarte Double Duty Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation Makeup for Dry Skin
- 1.6 Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation Makeup for Dry Skin
- 1.7 Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation Cream Makeup for Dry Skin
- 1.8 Maybelline New York Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation Makeup for Dry Skin
- 1.9 Almay Age Essentials Anti-Aging Foundation Makeup for Dry Skin
If you liked this article click here to check out our review on the best makeup for acne-prone skin