For those looking to start a healthier lifestyle or improve their current one, finding the best smoothie blender available is the difference between staying on the right track and skipping that delicious strawberry-banana smoothie for a burger and fries from a drive-through.
A good smoothie blender can make all the difference in the world in someone’s dietary habits, but finding the right one that meets all of your needs is not as easy as it once was.
With so many brands, sizes, and types available in today’s market, picking out the best smoothie blender for you can be a daunting task for any consumer.
Fear not! We found the 7 best smoothie blenders on the market today and compiled them all in the list below to make it easy for you to select the best smoothie blender for your needs.
The 7 Best Smoothie Blenders
- 1. Ninja Professional Smoothie Blender and Nutri Ninja Cups
- 2. Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Smoothie Blender
- 3. Epica Personal Smoothie Blender with Take-Along Bottle
- 4. Jamba Appliances Quiet Shield Smoothie Blender with 32 oz. Jar
- 5. Magic Bullet Smoothie Blender, 11 Piece Set
- 6. Nutri Ninja Auto IQ Smoothie Blender
- 7. Vitamix 1363 CIA Professional Series Smoothie Blender
Yes. If you want to make smoothies, you need a blender that have sufficient power to crush ice and frozen fruit. You'll want to choose the puree setting and have a blender with at least 500 watts.