Ever have that feeling that you’ve woken up on the wrong side of the bed because, well, every side is the wrong side?
If that’s the case, then chances are that your back is missing out on the best mattress for back pain!
For those with lower back pain, finding the best mattress to sleep on can be the difference between waking up refreshed, or starting the day out in discomfort and feeling worn down.
Experts have found that as much as 40-60% of the population has trouble sleeping, and a large factor in getting a sound night’s sleep is reducing the discomfort of body aches and pains that can be attributed to poor quality mattresses.
Those who have weighed in on the topic generally agree that a medium firm mattress is best when it comes to easing back pain, and the addition of a foam mattress topper can help even more.
And let’s be honest, picking a mattress is like entering a long-term relationship: You sleep with it every night, it can be expensive, but you hope it’s worth it in the long-run.
Unfortunately, not everyone has the luxury of sleeping on multiple mattresses before picking the best fit. And not every mattress is affordable.
But lucky for you, there’s no need! We’ve already done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the best mattresses for lower back pain.
Read on to discover the best mattress for back pain, and start getting the great night’s sleep that you deserve!
The 8 Best Mattresses for Back Pain
- 1. Beautyrest Recharge Montano Luxury Firm Mattress for Back Pain
- 2. Ultimate Dreams Queen Eurotop Latex Mattress for Back Pain
- 3. Modway Aveline 10″ Gel Infused Memory Foam Full Mattress With CertiPUR-US Certified Foam
- 4. Tuft & Needle Mattress for Back Pain
- 5. Perfect Cloud 12 Inch Visco Gel-Pro Double Layer Memory Foam Mattress for Back Pain
- 6. Dynasty Grand Atlantis Breeze Memory Foam Mattress for Back Pain
- 7. Serta Perfect Sleeper Super Pillow Top Mattress for Back Pain
- 8. Snuggle-Pedic Mattress for Back Pain